Peptide Serum for Skin Renewal for All Skin Types
Fine lines are small and shallow lines that appear on the face which is normally an indicator of first signs of ageing.
Kailon’s Peptide Serum infused with Retinol liposomes, acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Copper tripeptide-1,monitors oil secretion and reduces acne breakouts.
It also exfoliates skin at the cellular level to eclipse dull skin, smoothens fine lines ,fades dark spots and hyperpigmentation to pave way for an even skin tone.
It contains Sodium Hyaluronate of extremely low molecular weight, facilitating intense moisturization with a plumpy look.
RETINOL LIPOSOMES 0.1%, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 1%, COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 0.1%, OLIGO SODIUM HYALURONATE 0.1%
Q) Are you worried about your fine lines and wrinkles?
A) YES!! You’re looking at the right product. Kailon’s peptide serum is the best solution for your fine lines and wrinkles because our serum is infused with Retinol liposomes which improves the skin texture, hyper pigmentation, dryness and fine lines.
Q) How long does it take for appreciable results?
A) It starts working with regular use of serum and best results can be seen in 8 weeks. It is a magical serum which reactivates, restores, re-enforces luminosity and glossy look to the skin.
PH: - 5.5-6.5
- Retinol liposomes - 0.1%
- Acetyl hexapeptide - 8 :1%
- Copper tripeptide - 1:1%
- Oligo sodium Hyaluronate - 0.1%
- Helps in skin renewal and builds Collagen & Elastin, minimizes fine lines and evens out the skin texture.
- It also helps in exfoliating the dead skin layers.
- Use before bedtime & shake well before use.
- Take sufficient quantity of serum on your palm, apply it evenly onto the skin and massage it in circular motion (Avoid corners of mouth, nose and under eye area)
- Once it gets absorbed, leave it on for 2 hours and rinse off for first two days, from 3rd day onwards leave it on overnight rinse off the next morning.
HOW TO USE:-
Q) Is it non-comedogenic?
Q) Is it paraben free?
Q) Is it petroleum free?
Q) Is it cruelty free?
Q) Can you customize products according to my skin type?
Q) Are these products safe?
Q) Are these products safe during pregnancy?
A) No we don’t recommend our serums but you can use our basic skin care routine like sunscreen, moisturizer.
UPI, Cards and Wallets
with Contactless Delivery