Oxirich Serum For Pigmented Skin
Kailon's Oxirich serum is infused with the richness of skin brightening formula which helps in activation of locking moisture as well as skin nourishment.
The Alpha Arbutin and Kojic Depalmitate fades post acne blemishes, treats hyper pigmentation , minimizes the appearance of sunspots, removes sun tan and makes the skin blemish free.
Glycolic acid exfoliates the dead skin cells, boosts collagen levels, locks-in moisture and combats acne to deliver a smooth blemish-free look.
Shea butter is an anti-inflammatory ingredient which is present in the serum which allows to moisturize as well as smoothen the skin.
GLYCOLIC ACID 3%, ALPHA ARBUTIN 2%, KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE 1%
How to Use
Use before bedtime.
Cleanse your face with a suitable cleanser and allow your skin to dry. Take a sufficient quantity of serum on your palm and apply it evenly on the skin.
Once it gets absorbed, leave it on overnight and rinse in the morning.
Best results can be seen in 6 weeks.
Q )Worried about pigmentation or dark skin?
A) Our Oxirich serum is infused with Alpha Arbutin & Kojic Depalmitate which helps in reducing hyper pigmentation, minimizing the appearance of sunspots, removing sun tan and making the skin blemish free and flawless.
Q) How long does it take for appreciable results?
A) Best results can be seen in 6 weeks.
PH: - 5.5-6.5
TYPE: - Cream Based
- GLYCOLIC ACID - 3%
- ALPHA ARBUTIN - 2%
- KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE - 1%
- Helps in reducing pigmentation, removes sun tan and makes the skin blemish free.
- Use before bedtime & shake well before use.
- Take sufficient quantity of serum on your palm, apply it evenly onto the skin and massage it in circular motion (Avoid corners of mouth, nose and under eye area)
- Once it gets absorbed, leave it on for 2 hours and rinse off for first two days, from 3rd day onwards leave it on overnight rinse off the next morning.
HOW TO USE:-
Q) Is it non-comedogenic?
Q) Is it paraben free?
Q) Is it petroleum free?
Q) Is it cruelty free?
Q) Can you customize products according to my skin type?
Q) Are these products safe?
Q) Are these products safe during pregnancy?
A) No we don’t recommend our serums but you can use our basic skin care routine like sunscreen, moisturizer.
UPI, Cards and Wallets
with Contactless Delivery