Q) How can Azelaic acid help in acne reduction?
A) Unbelievably, Azelaic acid helps in treating acne by inhibiting the growth of pore infecting bacteria and by reducing the keratin production.
Q) How can Salicyclic acid help in treating acne ?
A) Salicyclic acid, as a potent BHA penetrates into deeper layers of the stratum corneum and helps in exfoliating dead layers of skin, unclogs the pores and reduces the oil secretion.
Q) How long it takes for appreciable results ?
A) With regular usage of serum, best results can be seen in 8 weeks.
Q) pH of Hydration serum?
A) pH 5.5 to 6.5.
PH: - 5.5-6.5
TYPE: - Gel Based
- Azelaic acid - 5%
- Salicylic acid - 1%
- Alpha arbutin - 0.1%
- Retinol Liposomes - 0.04%
- Reduces the oil secretion, prevents acne and reduces post acne blemishes.
- Use before bedtime & shake well before use.
- Take sufficient quantity of serum on your palm, apply it evenly onto the skin and massage it in circular motion (Avoid corners of mouth, nose and under eye area)
- Once it gets absorbed, leave it on for 2 hours and rinse off for first two days, from 3rd day onwards leave it on overnight rinse off the next morning.
HOW TO USE:-
Q) Is it non-comedogenic?
Q) Is it paraben free?
Q) Is it petroleum free?
Q) Is it cruelty free?
Q) Can you customize products according to my skin type?
Q) Are these products safe?
Q) Are these products safe during pregnancy?
A) No we don’t recommend our serums but you can use our basic skin care routine like sunscreen, moisturizer.
Q) What are AHAs & BHAs?
A) AHAs are Alpha Hydroxy Acids which exfoliates the superficial dead layers of skin and reduces hyperpigmentationa , post acne blemishes and even stimulates the collagen synthesis. Ex.. Glycolic acid , lactic acid
BHAs are the the Beta Hydroxy Acids which exfoliates the dead layers of the skin thereby unclogs the pores and reduces the sebum secretion.Ex Salicylic acids.