Q) How does zinc oxide help in sun protection?
A) Our sunscreen is infused with physical sunscreen agent such as Micronized Zinc Oxide which provides broad spectrum protection to the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. As a UV filter, it absorbs both UVA and UVB rays without causing any itching or irritation. Vitamin E acetate protects skin from free radicals induced by UV exposure.
Q) Is it water resistant?
Q) Is it Physical
A) Yes, It is 100% Physical sunscreen
Q) What is PA factor of Sunshield?
A) PA 4 +
Q) Is it comedogenic?
A) No , Its non comedogenic and suitable to all skin types.
TYPE:- Cream based, non-matte look
- Zinc oxide
- Capric triglyceride
- Glyceryl isostearate & poly hydroxyl stearic acid - 40
- Vitamin E acetate - 0.5%
- Ethyl ascorbic acid - 0.5%
- Sodium Hyaluronate - 0.01%
- Protects the skin from the harmful sun rays.
- Reduces skin itching & irritation.
- Stimulates collagen production to shield the skin from UV damage.
- Combats acne and soothes stressed skin post sun exposure.
- Apply it with a gapping of three hourly at 8AM, 11AM, 2PM.
HOW TO USE:-
Q) Is it non-comedogenic?
Q) Is it paraben free?
Q) Is it petroleum free?
Q) Is it cruelty free?
Q) Can you customize products according to my skin type?
Q) Are these products safe?
Q) Are these products safe during pregnancy?
A) No we don’t recommend our serums but you can use our basic skin care routine like sunscreen, moisturizer.
Q) What are AHAs & BHAs
A) AHAa are Alpha Hydroxy Acids which exfoliates the superficial dead layers of skin and reduces hyperpigmentationa , post acne blemishes and even stimulates the collagen synthesis. Ex.. Glycolic acid , lactic acid
BHAs are the the Beta Hydroxy Acids which exfoliates the dead layers of the skin thereby unclogs the pores and reduces the sebum secretion.Ex Salicylic acids.