Is Moisturizer required for Oily Skin?
Best Products for Oily Skin: Do You Need a Moisturizer for Your Oily Skin? Finding comfortable and effective moisturizers for people with oily skin can be tricky. Some products from different brands make your skin sticky or greasy, while others don't have the moisture you need to feel comfortable throughout the day. But it's not impossible to find great moisturizers for oily skin; Kailon, your perfect skin care solution made it easy by putting together a list of the Best Products for Oily Skin.
Are you guilty of washing your face too often?
Over-cleansing is one of the most common mistakes people with oily skin make. If you're washing your face more than twice a day, you're stripping your skin of its natural oils, which can trigger your sebaceous glands to produce even more oil. Instead of over-cleansing, focus on using the best products to help control excess oil and keep your skin looking matte and shine-free all day. So, do you need a moisturizer for your oily skin?
4 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Skip the Moisturizer
- Oily skin still needs hydration! Just because your skin produces oil doesn't mean it can't get dry. Oily skin is often dehydrated because the oils it produces can't penetrate the skin deeply enough to hydrate it. This is why you need a moisturizer for your oily skin!
- A good moisturizer can help control excess oil production. If you find that your skin is producing too much oil, a light, oil-free moisturizer can help balance things out.
- Moisturizers can help keep your pores clear. When your pores are clogged with oil, they can become enlarged and more visible. Oil also causes blackheads and acne to form. Keeping your pores clear by using a daily moisturizer on top of cleansing will help prevent breakouts from happening on an ongoing basis.
- Moisturizers can help protect against environmental damage like sunburns, windburn, or cold weather (especially in winter). These harsh conditions increase the likelihood of prematurely developing wrinkles or sagging skin texture.
The Importance of Moisturizing
It's essential to moisturize your skin, even if you have oily skin. Moisturizing helps prevent your skin from overproducing oil, leading to clogged pores and breakouts. A good moisturizer will also help keep your skin hydrated and healthy. If you're unsure which moisturizer is right for you, you can reach to the Kailon professionals. They will guide you to choose the best products for oily skin which absorb quickly into the skin.
Oily-skin-friendly moisturizers are usually lightweight, low in oils, and designed with mattifying ingredients like clay powders. For example, dry patches often occur on the nose area because of the continuous flow of air towards this area as we breathe.
How to Know if Your Face Is Too Oily?
People with oily skin often ask, Do I need to moisturize if my face is already oily? The answer is usually yes! Even though it may seem counter intuitive, using the best products for oily skin, including a light moisturizer, can help control excess oil production. Here's how to know if your face is too oily and what you can do about it.
If you have oily skin, you may wonder if you need to add a moisturizer to your skincare routine. After all, your skin is already producing plenty of oil, so why would you want to add more? However, adding an appropriate moisturizer from Kailon that suits your needs can help to reduce the amount of oil produced by clogging pores.
Some people might not feel their face is dry enough or might be reacting negatively to other skincare products they are using on their skin, a light moisturizer is needed to restore hydration levels. A non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging) formula should always be chosen when looking for the best products for oily skin to prevent any possible reactions on the skin due to an added layer of product or as a result of ingredients that could cause breakouts like fragrances or preservatives.
3 Tips for Applying a Daily Moisturizer
While it may seem counter intuitive, people with oily skin still need to moisturize daily. This is because even though your skin produces more oil, it can still become dry and irritated. The key is to find the Best Products for Oily Skin from the brand Kailon. Here are three tips for applying a daily moisturizer to oily skin:
- Look for light, oil-free formulas that won't clog your pores.
- Apply your moisturizer after cleansing and toning before applying serum or sunscreen.
- Use a pea-sized amount of product and smooth it over your face until it's fully absorbed.
Natural/Water Based vs. Chemical/Petroleum Based vs. Organic – Which One to Choose
Oily SkinOily skin is one of the most common problems people suffer. People with oily skin often experience acne, clogged pores, and blackheads. This skin problem can result in dry, flaky, itchy, and irritated skin. People with oily skin might use products that are based on petrochemicals. Products containing petrochemicals have been linked to cancer and reproductive disorders. Some experts recommend using organic skincare products.
Water-BasedWater-based products are considered more gentle and safe. They are usually free of petrochemicals and are often used for sensitive skin and kids. Most water-based products are formulated without alcohol. You can also find water-based products in the oil or lotion section.
Petroleum-basedPetroleum-based products are typically scented and have oils in them. Petroleum-based products are often formulated with alcohol and are considered harsh. You should not use these products on sensitive skin.
Benefits of Using Organic Ingredients When Selecting a Daily Moisturizer
When it comes to our skin, we want what is best, and that’s where we need Kailon products. We want to avoid harmful chemicals and environmental pollutants. We also want to nourish it with healthy ingredients. That's why organic ingredients from these brand are a great choice when selecting a daily moisturizer.
Here are some benefits of using Kailon organic ingredients in your skincare routine - Organic ingredients don't include harsh chemicals that can disrupt the natural balance of the skin or make it dry or irritated.
- Organic ingredients are all-natural, so they contain no preservatives that can cause an allergic reaction or clog pores and lead to acne breakouts.
- They're sourced from eco-friendly farms without pesticides or chemical fertilizers - meaning they're good for you and the environment!
- The vast majority of products with organic ingredients do not test on animals (i.e., they're cruelty-free).
Animal testing is ineffective in assessing whether products will be safe and effective enough for humans but is still widely used because it is cheaper than safety testing on humans. These tests may involve force-feeding or injecting substances into the animals' eyes or skin, which causes many adverse effects. Luckily, brands like Kailon avoid animal testing, meaning consumers needn't worry about inadvertently supporting the company participating in these cruel practices by purchasing their products. Their products are designed by doctors and they are 100 cruelty free.
Healthy Ways to Keep the Sun Away From Your Face
No matter your skin type, it would be best if you always took care to protect your face from the sun. Oily skin is especially prone to sun damage, so it's essential to use the best products for oily skin from Kailon that contain SPF. But did you know that you can also help keep your face sun-free by making simple lifestyle changes? Try eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking plenty of water. If you're going to be outside in the sun, don't forget the sunscreen! And when it comes time to do your skincare routine at night, don't forget to put on moisturizer with SPF before bedtime. It is one of the best product you get from Kailon.
Buy Best Product For Your Oily Skin and many more skin products from KAILON.