How to Get Rid of Hair Fall and Grow Thicker Hair
Not everyone is lucky to own thick hair. Even if you do, due to unwanted season changes and growing pollution, hair fall is your constant unwanted friend. No matter what shampoo you are using or how much you are trying to take care of your hair, you can’t seem to find the right solution. People are now trying to grow thicker hair and also find answers on how to get rid of hair loss.
If you are interested to know how to make your hair thicker and how to get rid of hair fall, then reading till the end of the blog will probably be your great call to consider.
Know about hair loss:
Before you plan to grow thicker hair, it is time to know what hair loss actually stands for. It can be categorized by multiple symptoms. Female or male pattern baldness, also called androgenic alopecia, is highly common among men over the age group of 50 and women who are already experiencing menopause.
Male pattern baldness:
For the male pattern baldness, the causes can be anything, like
- Thyroid issues
- Medicines Higher level of sex hormones
- Nutritional disorders
Female pattern baldness:
Want to know how to get rid of hair loss? Before that, learn about female pattern baldness. It is less likely for women to go bald completely, but it is common for thinning to take place. So, women are the ones asking how to make their hair thicker. There are three types of female baldness and those are:
- Type I: Here, smaller sections of hair thinning take place around the hair part.
- Type II: It includes widening of the part and then thinning starts to increase.
- Type III: This is thinning all the way, with see-through at top of the scalp.
Such kind of baldness can actually occur naturally, related to genetics. It is a side effect of treatment or medication or even hormone changes caused by menopause or pregnancy. Women are less likely to suffer from hair thinning in their 20s and will start to see the symptoms in their 40s, 50s, and more. But, they are always asking one question - how can i get rid of hair fall.
Massaging is one option:
To grow thicker hair, massaging the scalp with some hair oil and masks will help. It helps in stimulating the scalp and improves hair thickness. Stretching during the massage will encourage hair growth and thickness in dermal papilla cells. These are located at the bottom of the hair follicle. These cells will play a major role in hair formation, growth, and shedding cycle.
- Massaging will improve blood flow and the scalp’s health. A study in 2019 shows proper hair growth was seen to improve blood flow and scalp health big time.
- Take your time to massage your scalp each day to help relieve tension and stress. It is another added bonus if emotions are the root of hair loss.
So, to find the answer on how to get rid of hair loss, massaging might be the top option you want to give out a try first!
The use of aloe vera:
Aloe vera has been used for a long time to treat hair loss and also your answer on how to make your hair thicker. It helps in soothing the scalp and conditions of your hair. It can reduce the amount of dandruff and unblocks hair follicles, which are otherwise blocked by extra oil.
- Make sure to apply a pure version of aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair a few times every week.
- You can even use shampoo and conditioners where aloe vera is the main ingredient to deal with.
Proper application of coconut oil:
Want to know how can i get rid of hair fall? Well, coconut oil might be your answer for the same. This oil consists of fatty acids, also known as lauric acid. It helps in penetrating the hair shaft and reduces the protein loss from your hair.
- Coconut oil can be widely used before or after you have washed your hair. It solely depends on the hair type.
- In case you have oily hair, you can do a leave-in treatment overnight or for a few hours before you wash it all off.
- Make sure to massage coconut oil onto your scalp and all of the hair. In case your hair is dry, you can use it as a leave on conditioner.
- Coconut oil is known to lubricate the hair shaft and prevent any form of breakage from taking place.
Viviscal is known to be a natural hair growth supplement, available widely, and used for promoting hair growth in people who are suffering from thin hair. It consists of a marine complex, also called AminoMac C. It is a mineral-centric combination of mollusk powder and shark, vitamin C, and organic silica.
- These ingredients are taken in the proper ratio to help regenerate new cells and also strengthen the existing cells.
- You need to take the pills twice daily for a period of 6 months to see some desired results.
- You can use shampoo and conditioners, which have this component within.
The use of fish oil:
Consuming omega-fatty acids will help in improving hair from within as these are filled with nutrients and proteins. Taking a proper omega supplement with antioxidants will help in improving hair diameter and density. As a result, you will see less hair fall.
Omega fatty acids will help your cells to work in a correct manner and thus helping in boosting your immunity. It means better overall health of your scalp and hair follicles.
Catch up with the best items!
Next time you are suffering from hair loss and want to grow thicker hair, try out the Fighting the Fall Box for Hair – Monthly Box from The Kailon. Other than that, there are specialized Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo and Caffeine Hair Vitalizing Serums available within your pre-set budget plans from the source.
Visit The Kailon for details.